Intern App & Web Development (m/f/d)
With our technology, we reinvent the topic of brand implementation and thus support brands in brand onboarding & training and brand optimisation. In short: we transform employees into brand fans. Our clientele already includes well-known brand companies such as Ratiopharm, Canada Life, N-ERGIE and ZEISS.
Are you a motivated student (m/f/d) of computer science or a similar course of study and would like to complete your compulsory internship in our fast-growing brand tech start-up? Would you like to gain practical experience in the further development of a progressive web app and expand your knowledge? Then you’ll fit in perfectly with us!
Ambitious | Accelerative | Together | Undogmatic | Empowering | Playful
What awaits you
- IT start-up with a unique digital product and enormous growth opportunities
- Plenty of room for initiative, independence and responsibility
- Well-known customers who are a pleasure to work with
- Well-established team of people who are fun to work with
- Working location in a small office on the outskirts of Nuremberg’s old town
- Flexible working time models with a high percentage of home office
Your field of activity
- Support our developers in the further development of our Progressive Web App
- Support in the conception of new app features
- Testing new app features as part of regular release cycles
- Support of customer workspaces in the Brandification App
- Supporting our customers with technical questions about the app
- Technical support of the WordPress website
- You are a registered student (m/f/d) of computer science or a comparable degree programme
- You have a high degree of initiative as well as an independent, goal-oriented and structured way of working and are keen to contribute your own ideas
- Ideally, you already have some experience in the above-mentioned areas
- Ideally, you have already gained experience with React, AWS, MongoDB and NodeJS
- You are enthusiastic about digital topics and the latest IT technologies
- You are ambitious and have a high level of team spirit
- Very good German and English skills round off your profile
As of now or by arrangement
Have we aroused your interest? Then send us your application as soon as possible! We look forward to receiving a short cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for Brandification. We look forward to getting to know you!
We only offer compulsory internships within the framework of the study or internship regulations of your university. Internships should last at least 5 months.
Please submit your application in PDF format.
Send your documents by e-mail to:
You will receive feedback from us within 72 hours.