Customer Success Manager (m/f/d)
in fast growing Brand Tech Startup – starting February
We are reinventing internal branding. Since 2019, we have been developing a digital tool for brand onboarding, training and enabling in order to train employees on their own brand in an automated and gamified way and thus sustainably improve the brand success of the company. In short: we transform employees into brand enthusiasts. Our customer base already includes well-known brands such as Ratiopharm, Canada Life and ZEISS.
For our dynamic, fast-growing team in Nuremberg, we are looking for you as Customer Success Manager (m/f/d) to ensure the individual support of our customers and to inspire their further development.
We are one of the fastest growing brand-tech start-ups and offer a lot of freedom, personal responsibility and opportunities to develop yourself on the job.
Are you ambitious, motivated and keen to play an active role in shaping the success of our company? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Ambitious | Accelerative | Together | Undogmatic | Empowering | Playful
What awaits you at Brandification:
– IT start-up with unique digital product and enormous growth opportunities
– Plenty of room for initiative, independence and responsibility
– Well-known customers who are a pleasure to work with
– Well-established team of people who are fun to work with
– Working location in a small office on the outskirts of Nuremberg’s Old Town
– Flexible working time models with a high percentage of home office
Your field of work:
– Contact person for all customer concerns
– Active support of existing and potential customers
– Continuous development of existing customers
– Introduction of our customers and their employees to our Brandification Tool
– Planning of goals, milestones and goal achievement
– Monitoring and analysis of key activities and metrics
– Development of central findings for optimization
– Independent handling of sub-projects
– You have already gained experience in customer contact
– You have very good communication skills in German and English
– You have a high degree of individual initiative as well as an independent, goal-oriented and structured way of working
– You have very good MS Office skills
– You are enthusiastic about digital topics and the latest IT technologies
– You ideally have a brand, marketing or HR background
– You have a positive mindset and bring customers to success
– You have a lot of team spirit, pragmatism and drive
Interested? Send us your application as soon as possible! We would also appreciate a short cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for Brandification.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Timeframe: From 01.02.2022
Type of position: Full-time or part-time