Graphic / Design Intern (m/f/d)
Brandification GmbH develops digital brand software and tools to accelerate brand strategy implementations many times over.
We are one of the fastest growing Brand-Tech-Start-Ups in Franconia with lots of possibilities for growth and personal responsibility and offer you a lot of chances to develop yourself further. We develop digital tools to turn employees into brand ambassadors.
Our clientele already includes well-known companies such as Stabilo, Schwäbisch Hall and Union Investment. We offer challenging internships and are therefore looking for motivated, ambitious and exceptional interns (m/f/d) who enjoy actively shaping our company’s success as well as taking on their own projects.
Ambitious, Effective, Connected, Empowering & Playful
What awaits you at Brandification:
– Start-up company with developed product and high customer satisfaction
– Working on a new & unique digital brand tool with enormous growth opportunities
– Varied activities with plenty of room for initiative, independence and responsibility
– Well-established team of people with whom it is fun to work together
– Working place in a small office in beautiful premises at the edge of the Nuremberg old town
Your field of work:
– Creation and editing of graphics and photos
– Selection and adaptation of Stock content to the Brandification design
– Creation and editing of video content
– Creation and editing of sophisticated customer presentations and charts
– Independent handling of sub-projects
– You are a student in the field of design, media informatics or similar courses of study
– You have very good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere or comparable software
– You have secure communication in German and English
– You are enthusiastic about online topics/start-ups and new technologies
– You have team spirit, communication skills, pragmatism and drive
Period: From now on
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application documents including your availability by e-mail to: email@example.com