Intern (m/f/d) in the area of Sales & Business Development
With our technology, we reinvent the topic of brand implementation and thus support brands in brand onboarding & training and brand optimisation. In short: we transform employees into brand fans. Our clientele already includes well-known brand companies such as Ratiopharm, Canada Life, N-ERGIE and ZEISS.
Are you an ambitious student (m/f/d) of economics, marketing or a similar course of study and would like to complete your compulsory internship in our fast-growing Brand Tech start-up? Would you like to gain practical experience in the area of Sales & Business Development and further expand your knowledge? Then you’ll fit in perfectly with us!
Ambitious | Accelerative | Together | Undogmatic | Empowering | Playful
What awaits you
- IT start-up with a unique digital product and enormous growth opportunities
- Plenty of room for initiative, independence and responsibility
- Well-known customers who are a pleasure to work with
- Well-established team of people who are fun to work with
- Working location in a small office on the outskirts of Nuremberg’s old town
- Flexible working time models with a high percentage of home office
Your field of activity
- Support in strategic lead generation at B2B level for the further development of our customer base
- Support throughout the entire sales cycle: from the first contact to closing the deal
- Documentation of sales activities and maintenance of customer data in the CRM system
- Communication interface between prospects/leads and the team
- Joint planning of goals, milestones and goal achievement
- Monitoring & analysis of the most important activities and key figures for optimisation
- You are a registered student (m/f/d), e.g. in the fields of economics, marketing, communication.
- You have ideally already gained some experience in sales / social selling, e.g. in the area of LinkedIn lead generation, Sales Navigator, etc.
- In addition to ambition and team spirit, you are also enthusiastic about new technologies and start-ups.
- You work independently and are solution-oriented
- You have very good MS Office skills
- Very good German and English skills round off your profile
As of now or by arrangement
Have we aroused your interest? Then send us your application as soon as possible! We look forward to receiving a short cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for Brandification. We look forward to getting to know you!
We only offer compulsory internships within the framework of the study or internship regulations of your university. Internships should last at least 5 months.
Please submit your application in PDF format.
Send your documents by e-mail to:
You will receive feedback from us within 72 hours.