Social Media / Marketing Intern (m/f/d)
Brandification GmbH develops digital brand software and tools to accelerate brand strategy implementations many times over.
We are one of the fastest growing Brand-Tech-Start-Ups in Franconia with lots of possibilities for growth and personal responsibility and offer you a lot of chances to develop yourself further. We develop digital tools to turn employees into brand ambassadors.
Our clientele already includes well-known companies such as Stabilo, Schwäbisch Hall and Union Investment. We offer challenging internships and are therefore looking for motivated, ambitious and exceptional interns (m/f/d) who enjoy actively shaping our company’s success as well as taking on their own projects.
Ambitious, Accelerative, Together, Empowering, Undogmatic & Playful
What awaits you at Brandification:
– Start-up company with developed product and high customer satisfaction
– Working on a new & unique digital brand tool with enormous growth opportunities
– Varied activities with plenty of room for initiative, independence and responsibility
– Well-established team of people with whom it is fun to work together
– Working place in a small office in beautiful premises at the edge of the Nuremberg old town
Your field of work:
– Creation of social media content (posts, movies, etc.)
– Product portfolio analyses and concepts for further development
– Design and conception of online activities: Instagram, Facebook, etc.
– Content creation and maintenance for the website and newsletter
– Creation and sending of marketing emails
– Processing and creation of sophisticated customer presentations
– Independent handling of sub-projects
– You are a student of IT, economics or similar fields of study
– You have secure communication in German and English
– You have very good knowledge of MS-Office, MacOS experience as well as first experiences with online marketing or online analytics or similar.
– You are enthusiastic about online topics/start-ups and new technologies
– You have team spirit, communication skills, pragmatism and drive
Period: from now
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application documents including your availability by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org