Intern (m/f/d) Online Marketing / Content / SEO
Are you passionate about digital marketing and want to get involved in projects in the areas of online marketing, content creation and SEO as part of your compulsory internship? Then you’ll fit in perfectly with us! With us, you are a full-fledged team member from day one, take on responsible tasks and gain practical experience. You will also benefit from flexible working hours, the possibility of working from home and an ambitious team!
With our technology, we are reinventing the topic of brand implementation. As a fast-growing software company, we support brands in brand onboarding & training and brand optimisation. In short: we transform employees into brand fans. Our clientele includes well-known brand companies such as Heycar, Ratiopharm and Volks- und Raiffeisenbanken.
Ambitious | Accelerative | Together | Undogmatic | Empowering | Playful
What awaits you
- IT start-up with a unique digital product and enormous growth opportunities.
- Plenty of room for initiative, independence and responsibility
- Well-known customers who are a pleasure to work for
- Great, collegial working atmosphere with communication and cooperation at eye level
- Working location in an office on the outskirts of Nuremberg’s old town
- Flexible working time models with a share of home office
Your field of activity
- Conception, creation and implementation of online marketing measures
- Support and further development of our social media channels (especially LinkedIn)
- Content creation around our unique product: writing editorial texts for social media (especially LinkedIn), website, documents, etc.
- Supporting the production, optimisation and publication of content with a focus on SEO
- Further development of our website and landing pages
- Carrying out in-depth competitive analyses and research work
- Monitoring & analysis of key marketing metrics for optimisation
- Joint planning of goals, milestones and goal achievement
- You are studying (online) marketing, communication, business or a comparable course of study and are enrolled at a university or higher education institution
- You already have some experience in (online) marketing and SEO
- You have a high degree of initiative as well as an independent, goal-oriented and structured way of working and are keen to contribute your own ideas.
- You are confident in the use of common MS Office applications, especially PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- You are familiar with common CMS systems such as WordPress
- You are enthusiastic and have a good basic understanding of digital topics and the latest IT technologies
- Creativity and initiative, communication skills, a high level of team orientation as well as very good German and English skills round off your profile.
As of now or by arrangement
Have we aroused your interest? Then send us your application as soon as possible! We look forward to receiving a short cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for Brandification. We look forward to getting to know you!
We only offer compulsory internships within the framework of the study or internship regulations of your university with an internship duration of at least 5 months.
Please submit your application in PDF format.
Send your documents by e-mail to:
You will receive feedback from us within 72 hours.