Online Marketing @Brandification
Are you a committed and creative student (m/f/d) of marketing, communication or a similar course of study and would like to complete your compulsory internship in our fast-growing brand tech start-up? Would you like to gain practical experience in online marketing and further expand your knowledge? Then you’ll fit in perfectly with us!
Online Marketing / Social Media (m/f/d)
With our software, we are reinventing the topic of brand implementation. As a growing software company, we support brands with our solution in the playful brand onboarding of existing and new employees. In short: we develop employees into brand fans. Our customers include well-known brand companies such as Ratiopharm, Canada Life and ZEISS.
Our Values: Ambitious | Accelerative | Together | Undogmatic | Empowering | Playful
What awaits you 🔥
- IT start-up with a unique digital product and enormous growth opportunities
- Plenty of room for initiative, independence and responsibility
- Well-known customers who are a pleasure to work with
- Well-established team of people who are fun to work with
- Working location in a small office on the outskirts of Nuremberg’s old town
- Flexible working time models with a high percentage of home office
Your field of activity ⚡️
- Conception, creation and implementation of marketing measures
- Supervision of social media channels (especially LinkedIn) and support in content production
- Carrying out competitive analyses and research work
- Planning, implementation and evaluation of (customer) surveys
- Continuous development of existing measures
- Joint planning of goals, milestones and goal achievement
- Monitoring & analysis of the most important marketing key figures for optimisation
Your profile ✅
- You are a registered student (m/f/d), e.g. in the fields of marketing, communication, economics or similar.
- You have already gained some experience in the field of (online) marketing
- You have a high degree of initiative as well as an independent, goal-oriented and structured way of working and are keen to contribute your own ideas
- You have very good MS Office skills
- You are enthusiastic about digital topics and the latest IT technologies
- You are ambitious and have a high level of team spirit
- Very good German and English skills round off your profile
We have aroused your interest? 🚀
Click on “Apply now for this job” below and send us your application as soon as possible, including a short cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for Brandification.
You will receive a reply from us within 72 hours 🚀.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
We only offer compulsory internships within the framework of the study or internship regulations of your university. Internships should last at least 5 months.