Working Student (m/f/d) in Brand Tech Start-Up
With our technology, we are reinventing the topic of brand implementation. As a fast-growing software company, we support brands in brand onboarding & training and brand optimisation. In short: we transform employees into brand fans. Our clientele already includes well-known brand companies such as Ratiopharm, Canada Life, N-ERGIE and ZEISS.
Are you a committed student (m/f/d) who is looking for responsibility and independent projects in a fast-growing start-up? Would you like to gain practical experience and apply and further develop your knowledge from university? Then you are the perfect fit for us!
Ambitious | Accelerative | Together | Undogmatic | Empowering | Playful
What awaits you
- IT start-up with a unique digital product and enormous growth opportunities
- Plenty of room for initiative, independence and responsibility
- Well-known customers who are a pleasure to work with
- Well-established team of people who are fun to work with
- Working location in a small office on the outskirts of Nuremberg’s old town
- Flexible working time models with a high percentage of home office
Your field of activity
Do you want to actively shape our product and make it visible on the market? There are no limits to your focus with us. We welcome support in the areas of project management, customer success, product development (IT), marketing/social media, sales & business development, among others. We offer you a wide range of individual development opportunities.
- Support the further development of our start-up with your creative ideas
- Plan goals, milestones and goal achievement together with us
- Be responsible for your personal thematic focus, including monitoring of the most important activities and key figures, and handle sub-projects independently
We will define your exact field of activity together with you according to your interests and skills.
- You are an enrolled student (m/f/d), e.g. in the fields of economics, marketing, communication, or similar
- You have a high degree of initiative as well as an independent, goal-oriented and structured way of working
- You have very good MS Office skills
- You are enthusiastic about digital topics and the latest IT technologies
- You are ambitious and have a high level of team spirit
- Very good German and English skills round off your profile
As of now or by arrangement
15 – 20 hours per week or by arrangement
Prerequisite for the working student job is enrolment at a college/university.
Have we aroused your interest? Then send us your application as soon as possible! We look forward to receiving a short cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for Brandification. We look forward to getting to know you!
Please submit your application in PDF format.
Send your documents by e-mail to:
You will receive feedback from us within 72 hours.