Online Marketing @Brandification
Are you a committed, ambitious and creative student (m/f/d) with experience in the field of marketing/social media and do you want to be responsible for the supervision and further development of our marketing measures? Do you have a passion for appealing texts and want to gain practical experience in online marketing? Then you are the perfect fit for us!
Working Student (m/f/d) Online Marketing at Brandification
With our software, we are reinventing the topic of brand implementation. As a growing software company, we support brands with our solution in the playful brand onboarding of existing and new employees. We use innovative gamification concepts for this. In short: we playfully develop employees into brand fans. Our clients include well-known brand companies such as Ratiopharm, EnBW and ZEISS. We are also currently taking part in a B2B Tech Scale programme run by PriceWaterhouseCoopers.
Our Values: Ambitious | Accelerative | Together | Undogmatic | Empowering | Playful
What awaits you 🔥
- IT start-up with a unique digital product and enormous growth opportunities
- Plenty of room for initiative, independence and responsibility
- Well-known customers who are a pleasure to work with
- Well-established team of people who are fun to work with
- Working location in a small office on the outskirts of Nuremberg’s old town
- Flexible working time models, partly possible from the home office
Your field of activity ⚡️
- Joint planning of goals, milestones and goal achievement
- Conception, design and support of our social media channels (especially LinkedIn)
- Creation of high-quality content (German & English) around our unique product and the topic of gamification for all our channels
- Responsible for creating and sending marketing campaigns (mailings, newsletters, etc.)
- Maintenance of our customer data via CRM management tool (Hubspot)
- Monitoring, analysis and evaluation of the performance of the marketing measures
Your profile ✅
- You are an enrolled student (m/f/d), e.g. in the fields of marketing, communication, economics or similar
- You already have experience in the field of (online) marketing
- You have a high degree of initiative as well as an independent, goal-oriented and structured way of working and are keen to contribute your own ideas
- You have very good MS Office skills
- You are enthusiastic about digital topics and the latest IT technologies
- You are ambitious and have a high level of team spirit
- Very good German and English skills round off your profile
We have aroused your interest? 🚀
Click on “Apply now for this job” below and send us your application as soon as possible, including a short cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for Brandification.
You will receive a reply from us within 72 hours 🚀.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Prerequisite for the working student job is enrolment at a college/university.