Online Marketing @Brandification
Are you a committed and creative student (m/f/d) with experience in the field of marketing/social media who would like to take responsibility for the support and further development of our LinkedIn presence? Do you have a passion for good texts and want to gain practical experience in online marketing? Then you'll fit in perfectly with us!
Working Student (m/f/d) Online Marketing (focus LinkedIn) in Start-Up
With our software, we are reinventing the topic of brand implementation. As a growing software company, we support brands with our solution in the playful brand onboarding of existing and new employees. In short: we develop employees into brand fans. Our customers include well-known brand companies such as Ratiopharm, Canada Life and ZEISS.
Our Values: Ambitious | Accelerative | Together | Undogmatic | Empowering | Playful
What awaits you 🔥
- IT start-up with a unique digital product and enormous growth opportunities
- Plenty of room for initiative, independence and responsibility
- Well-known customers who are a pleasure to work with
- Well-established team of people who are fun to work with
- Working location in a small office on the outskirts of Nuremberg’s old town
- Flexible working time models, partly possible from the home office
Your field of activity ⚡️
- Joint planning of goals, milestones and goal achievement
- Conception and design of an appealing LinkedIn presence
- Regular maintenance and updating of a LinkedIn profile
- Creation of qualitative content with a focus on gamification (German & English) for LinkedIn and our website
- Conducting keyword research and optimising content for search engines (SEO)
- Monitoring, analysis and evaluation of the performance of the posts
Your profile ✅
- You are an enrolled student (m/f/d), e.g. in the fields of economics, marketing, communication or similar
- You have already gained experience in the field of (online) marketing
- You have a high degree of initiative as well as an independent, goal-oriented and structured way of working and are keen to contribute your own ideas
- You have very good MS Office skills
- You are enthusiastic about digital topics and the latest IT technologies
- You are ambitious and have a high level of team spirit
- Very good German and English skills round off your profile
We have aroused your interest? 🚀
Click on “Apply now for this job” below and send us your application as soon as possible, including a short cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for Brandification.
You will receive a reply from us within 72 hours 🚀.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Prerequisite for the working student job is enrolment at a college/university.